Exploring the World of Biology Supplemental Student Book, Grades 5-8
was: $5.50 now: $4.40
- Brand: Memoria Press
Expand John H. Tiner's Exploring the World of Biology into an unforgettable educational course for your middle school students! This 38-page Memoria Press Supplemental Student Book features additional chapter review questions plus unit reviews. Your kids in grades 5-8 will enjoy learning from this engaging and affordable science course.
This easy-to-use workbook includes write-in comprehension questions for each of the 14 chapters to further enhance your students education. Included in this non-reproducible workbook is a recommended plan of use.
The Teacher Key & Tests and The World of Biology textbook are each sold separately.
Order your Memoria Press Exploring The World of Biology Supplemental Student Book today! Order the Teacher Key & Tests here and Exploring the World of Biology text here as well. Shop for more quality homeschool curriculum here for your convenience.
- - Memoria Press Exploring the World of Biology Supplemental Student Book
- - Affordable 38-pages featuring write-in comprehension questions for 14 chapters plus unit reviews
- - Non-reproducible workbook for homeschool, learning center, unit study, co-op, classroom
- - Use with Exploring the World of Biology by John H. Tiner - sold separately
- - Teacher Key & Tests for the Student Book is sold separately
- - Recommended for use with middle school students in grades 5-8
|Curriculum Name||Memoria Press|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.