Explode the Code Get Set for the Code Book B 2nd Edition Grades PreK-1
- Brand: EPS Educators Publishing Service
Introduce your child to the exciting world of reading through Explode the Code! This award-winning, affordable phonics program has been a best-seller for over 30 years.
Get Set for the Code Book B is a pre-literacy primer to the Explode the Code series.
There are three primer workbooks ready to be completed in just one elementary school year. Each book focuses on a different set of initial consonants. Children will learn to visually identify those letters in their written lowercase form, as well as understand their sound-symbol relationship.
Features of Get Set for the Code Book B include:
- Letters d,h,j,n,p,s
- Hands-on visual, auditory, and kinesthetic activities
- Frequent review
- Phonemic awareness
- Letter formation practice
- Fine motor skill development through tracing, tracking, matching, and copying
- Post-test for learning assessment
- Based on the Orton-Gillingham approach
This traditional phonics series is easy to adapt to large classrooms, small groups, and individual instruction. Popular with students in grades Prekindergarten through grade 1. Quality, sequential teaching to use in your homeschool, classrooms, tutoring, learning centers, and more.
Order your Get Set for the Code Book B today! Shop for Get Ready for the Code Book A, Go for the Code Book C, and the Teacher’s Guide – each sold separately. And set your student on the road to successful reading fluency and comprehension!
- - Educators Publishing Service, Get Set for the Code Book B
- - Paperback, 78-pages, letters d,h,j,n,p,s
- - Best-selling, traditional phonics program
- - Fun, hands-on, multi-sensory, learn-to-read exercises for all learning styles
- - Step-by-step, systematic, language arts series
- - Grades PreKindergarten through grade 1 in homeschool, classrooms, tutoring, learning centers
|Curriculum Name||Explode The Code|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.