A Helping Hand, Fifty States Under God for Young Learners Workbook, Spiral, Grades PreK-2
- Brand: A Helping Hand
- Author: Joy Dean
Introduce your students to the United States of America with this hands-on Fifty States Under God for Young Learners Workbook! Kids ages 4-7 will have fun as they learn through this color-cut-and-paste activity book. Build character, patriotism, and Christian values as your kids learn to love learning and history.
By completing hands-on activities, children gain a more in-depth learning experience! You can read aloud to your younger kids, and older ones too, for another level of their learning experience too.
Other features include:
- all 50 states in chronological order of statehood
- suggested teaching schedules
- free download suggested course combos
- easy-to-follow instructions
- cut-outs for work pages
- resource pages for student reference
- colorful state symbols pictures
- U.S.A. map
- preschool and early elementary level
The activity pages feature:
- statehood facts
- map work
- special people
Designed to use alone or with My State History Funbook and before the Fifty States Under God. You can also use State History From A Christian Perspective with your older kids at the same time so you can involve the whole family or multi-age classroom at the same time!
Now your kids can learn about individual USA states together using high-quality, grade-level appropriate books!
Order yours today! Shop for other grade-level curriculum here as well.
- - A Helping Hand
- - Fifty States Under God for Young Learners
- - Activity book
- - Spiral-bound and standards-based
- - For Preschool through grade 2
- - Homeschool, classroom, unit study, learning center, co-ops, and more
|Curriculum Name||A Helping Hand|
|Brand||A Helping Hand|
|Vendor Part Number||FSYL|
|Publisher||A Helping Hand|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.