Arkansas History in Light of the Cross High School Teacher's Guide/Curriculum, Second Edition, 93 Pages, Grades 9-12
- Brand: State Histories
Arkansas History in Light of the Cross High School Teacher's Guide/Curriculum, Third Edition, is an easy-to-use, Christian-based state history curriculum that has been a favorite with teachers for years! This 93-page book has everything you need to get you started teaching your students. Use this alongside the companion Textbook and Workbook for a complete one-semester state history course.
- - Arkansas History in Light of the Cross High School Teacher's Guide/Curriculum, Second Edition
- - State Histories by Kenneth C. Davis, 93-pages with comb binding
- - Includes teacher's daily guide for 84 lessons, suggested grading system, preparation notes, and resource materials list
- - Features Chapter Quizzes, Final Exam, and Answer Key plus Workbook Answer Key
- - Companion to Textbook and Workbook for a complete one-semester state history course
- - Recommended for homeschool, classrooms, unit study, co-ops, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Curriculum Name||State Histories|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.