Arkansas History in Light of the Cross High School Textbook, Second Edition, 116 Pages, Grades 9-12
- Brand: State Histories
Arkansas History in Light of the Cross High School Textbook is an easy-to-use, Christian-based state history curriculum that has been a favorite with teachers for years! Teach your student's with this educational 116-page fact-filled book. Use alongside the companion Workbook and Teacher's Guide/Curriculum for a complete one-semester state history course!
- - Arkansas History in Light of the Cross High School Textbook, Second Edition, Assorted Colors
- - State Histories by Kenneth C. Davis, 116-page comb binding curriculum
- - 16 chapters with facts, glossary, diagrams, and Arkansas Christian heritage
- - Topics include archeology, agriculture, fish and wildlife, and physical geography
- - Features aviation, education, history from pre-1500's, mineral sources, tribe and government details
- - Recommended for homeschool, classrooms, unit study, co-ops, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Curriculum Name||State Histories|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.