Colorado History in Light of the Cross Elementary Worktext Book 3, 30 Pages, Grades 3-6
- Brand: State Histories
Colorado History in Light of the Cross Elementary Worktext Book 3: The Development of Agriculture, Railroads, Fish and Wildlife, Mining and Minerals, and Education is an easy-to-use state curriculum that is Christian-based. Books 1 through 4 are needed for an entire one-semester course, or you can stretch it out over the school year. This affordable 30-page combination textbook and workbook has been a favorite curriculum for years!
- - Colorado History in Light of the Cross Elementary Worktext Book 3, Assorted Colors
- - State Histories by Kenneth C. Davis, a 30-page comb binding worktext
- - Companion worktext to use with Books 1 and 2 as a complete curriculum
- - Students create a personal state history notebook and complete hands-on activities
- - Includes making a time line, student notebook, fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, true or false, mapwork and more
- - Recommended for grades 3-6 in homeschool, classrooms, unit study, co-ops, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Curriculum Name||State Histories|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.