A Helping Hand, State History from a Christian Perspective South Carolina Set, Grades 3-12
- Brand: A Helping Hand
- Author: Joy Dean
Teach your kids about where they live or visit with this State History from a Christian Perspective South Carolina Student and Teacher Set! This multi-level curriculum is fun, simple, and flexible with almost no teacher prep required.
Students from grades 3-12 learn fascinating state facts as they complete a variety of activities and create a project notebook in just 20-30 minutes per lesson.
Other features include:
- Options for different grade levels
- Expansion suggestions
- Adaptable to one-semester, 6-week, and 10-day plans
- Consumable student booklet
- Text, maps, color state symbol pictures
- State constitution study guide
- 50-state facts appendix
- Quizzes, Tests, and Answer Key
- Meets state history requirements
Get the My State History Funbook South Carolina Set for your younger children and you can involve the whole family or multi-age classroom at the same time.
Now your kids can learn about individual USA states together using age-level appropriate lessons!
Order yours today! Shop for other grade-level curriculum here as well.
- - A Helping Hand
- - South Carolina History Student and Teacher Books
- - 30 lessons plus options
- - Multi-level curriculum
- - Grades 3-12
- - Standards-based
- - Homeschool, classroom, unit study, learning center, co-ops, and more
|Curriculum Name||A Helping Hand|
|Brand||A Helping Hand|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.