Jensens Punctuation Textbook by Frode Jensen, Grades 9 to 12
was: $25.00 now: $20.00
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: Frode Jensen
Jensen's Punctuation makes this subject understandable and enjoyable! Organized lessons with excerpts from classic literature to practice on equip your high school student to master writing. This easy-to-follow, complete language arts textbook includes a suggested weekly schedule, reviews, tests, and answer keys.
Removable reference charts plus hands-on practice exercises enhance the direct and to-the-point quality lessons. In just 30-45 minutes-a-day with systematic instruction, your student will learn to communicate in writing clearly and concisely. This is an essential, life long communication skill!
- Updated language
- Perforated, 3-hole punched pages
- Step-by-step instructions
- Practical lessons
- 30-45 minutes-a-day
- Engaging worksheets
- Removable reference charts
- Equipping students for over 20 years
This 184-page paperback worktext counts as a 1-credit high school language arts course. Permission is granted to reproduce pages for a homeschool family or small classroom up to 10 students.
A suggested sequence is to use Jensen's Grammar for 8th grade, Punctuation for 9th grade, Vocabulary for 10th grade, and Format Writing and DVD for grades 11-12 (flexible to be used in one or two years).
Order your copy of Master Books' Jensen's Punctuation Textbook today! Shop our selection of homeschool curriculum here for your convenience as well.
- - Master Books, Jensen's Punctuation Textbook, Paperback
- - Quality textbook guide to master the fundamentals of the English language
- - One-year high school language arts credit course
- - Easy-to-follow, focused lessons with excerpts from classic literature
- - Includes suggested schedule, lessons, reviews, tests, and answer keys
- - For grades 9-12 in homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, and tutoring
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.