Word Roots Level 3, Grades 7-12
- Brand: Critical Thinking Company
- Author: Cherie A. Plant
Expand your student's vocabulary, spelling, and understanding of the meaning of American words by using Word Roots Level 3! This award-winning language arts curriculum teaches Latin and Greek prefixes and suffixes, and Greek roots which are the elements that form our English words. Kids develop decoding skills for unfamiliar words.
Plus, a variety of engaging activities focus on using the vocabulary in context for comprehension.
- Matching multiple choice words to definitions
- Fill-in-the-blank sentence
- Defining the Word Parts
- Writing Sentences using the words in the lesson
- Creative Writing (optional)
Other features include:
- 42 Lessons
- 22 Prefixes
- 119 Roots
- 26 Suffixes
- 308 Vocabulary Words
- Pre-Test and Post Test
- Line-listed Answer Key
Order yours today! Shop for more homeschool curriculum here.
- - Word Roots Level 3 Workbook
- - 288 page reproducible softcover
- - Black and white
- - Perforated pages for easy tear out
- - Elementary, middle and high school
- - Grades 7-12
|Curriculum Name||The Critical Thinking Co.|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.