Learning Without Tears' Building Writers C Student Workbook gives your second graders structured practice to build core writing skills! This is a composition workbook for kids to write about cross-curricular topics and practice three writing styles.
Writing in narrative, information, and opinion styles keeps writing interesting and fun. Graphic artwork helps students connect with what they are writing about as well. You can use Building Writers as extra practice, independent writing, or as whole classroom practice.
This is part of the Handwriting Without Tears award-winning curriculum that teaches handwriting to students from pre-kindergarten to 5th grade. Printing Power - sold separately - teaches handwriting skills for your grade 2 children.
Recommended for second grade students in homeschool, classrooms, learning centers, and co-ops.
Order your copy of Learning Without Tears Building Writers C Student Workbook
today! You can order Printing Power Student
books for your students if you do not already have them. And of course shop for more great curriculum here
- - Learning Without Tears Building Writers C Student Workbook
- - Structured practice to build core writing skills
- - Composition workbook features cross-curricular topics with fun graphics
- - Practice three writing styles: narrative, information, and opinion
- - Part of the award-winning Handwriting Without Tears curriculum
- - For grade 2 students in homeschool, classrooms, learning centers, and co-ops