Use this Handwriting Without Tears Kick Start Kindergarten Student Workbook as a bridge from PreK to Kindergarten for your 4-5 year old! Introduce your student to fine motor skills, capital and lowercase letter formation, and more. Short, transitional cognitive skills lessons plus multi-sensory activities engage your child in fun and active learning.
Handwriting Without Tears is an award-winning curriculum that teaches handwriting to students from pre-kindergarten to 5th grade. Improvements to this student workbook include expanded room for writing and access to digital tools. Featuring researched based developmentally appropriate lessons, differentiated instruction, and cross curricular multi-sensory activities. HWT is popular in homeschool and in classrooms!
Order your copy of Handwriting Without Tears Kick Start Kindergarten Student Workbook
today! Order the coordinating Teacher's Guide
as well. Shop for more great curriculum here
- - Handwriting Without Tears Kick Start Kindergarten Student Workbook
- - Guide to transitional cognitive skills lessons and multi-sensory activities
- - Introduce your child to fine motor skills, capital and lowercase letter formation, and more
- - Short, engaging lessons
- - Access to digital tools and instruction opportunities
- - Award-winning curriculum for homeschool parents and classroom teachers
- - Recommended as a bridge from PreK to Kindergarten