Explode the Code Book 2-1/2, 2nd Edition, Grades 1-3
was: $12.99 now: $10.39
- Brand: EPS Educators Publishing Service
Help your students enter the exciting world of reading with extra-practice in the easy-to-use Explode the Code series! This award-winning, affordable phonics program has been a best-seller for over 30 years. Visual graphics and step-by-step instruction build fluency and comprehension in your child. Multi-sensory exercises engage all learning styles in hands-on learning fun.
Explode the Code Book 2-1/2: Phonics Review and Reinforcement provides further practice of the skills learned in Book 2. Very useful for English Language Learners, struggling readers, and repetitive learners as well.
Features of Explode the Code Book 2-1/2 include:
- Initial blends (bl, cl, fl, gl, sk, sl, pl, cr, dr, gr, br, fr, pr, tr, sm, sn, sp, st, sw, tw)
- Ending blends (mp, sk, st, fr, lt, nt, lf, lp, nd, nk)
- Blending sounds to read and write one-syllable words
- Hands-on visual, auditory, and kinesthetic activities
- Frequent review
- Reading comprehension
- Tracing, matching, multiple-choice, copying, and writing
- Post-test for learning assessment
- Based on the Orton-Gillingham approach
This traditional phonics series is simple to adapt to large classrooms, small groups, and individual instruction. Popular with students and teachers in grades 1-3. Quality, sequential teaching to use in your homeschool, classrooms, tutoring, learning centers, and more!
Order your Explode the Code Book 2-1/2 today! Shop for the corresponding workbooks 1, 1-1/2, and 2, plus the Teacher's Guide for all four workbooks here – each sold separately. And set your student on the road to successful reading fluency and comprehension!
- - Educators Publishing Service, Explode the Code Book 2-1/2, 106-page paperback
- - Extra practice of blends and one-syllable word skills from Book 2
- - Very useful for English Language Learners, struggling readers, and repetitive learners
- - Best-selling, traditional phonics program
- - Fun, hands-on, multi-sensory, learn-to-read exercises for all learning styles
- - Step-by-step, systematic, language arts series
- - Grades 1-3 in homeschool, classrooms, tutoring, learning centers
|Curriculum Name||Explode The Code|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.