Word Roots Beginning, Grades 3-4
- Brand: Critical Thinking Company
- Author: Cherie A. Plant
- Author: Stephanie W. Stevens
Expand your student's vocabulary, spelling, and understanding of the meaning of American English words by using Word Roots Beginning! This award-winning language arts curriculum teaches prefixes, roots, and suffixes to develop decoding skills for unfamiliar words.
Plus, a variety of engaging activities focus on using the vocabulary in context for comprehension.
- Matching multiple choice words to definitions
- Fill-in-the-blank sentence
- Defining the Word Parts
- Writing Sentences using the words in the lesson
Other features include:
- 42 Lessons
- 26 Prefixes
- 59 Roots
- 41 Suffixes
- 137 Vocabulary Words
- Line-listed Answer Key
Order yours today! Shop for more homeschool curriculum here.
- - Word Roots Beginning Workbook
- - 112 page reproducible softcover
- - Black and white
- - Perforated pages for easy tear out
- - Elementary school
- - Grades 3-4
|Curriculum Name||The Critical Thinking Co.|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.