Life Of Fred Farming, Stanley F Schmidt PhD, Hardcover, 128 Pages, Grade 2
- Brand: Z Twist Books
Featuring humor, easy-to-understand explanations, and silly illustrations, Life of Fred is guaranteed to make your math studies come alive! Each text is written as a novel, including a hilarious story line based on the life of Fred Gauss.
As Fred encounters the need for math during his daily exploits, he learns the methods necessary to solve his predicaments – plus loads of other interesting facts! Filled with plenty of solved examples, each book is self-teaching and reusable – perfect for families full of learners.
Introduce your students to Fred today and see how his fun, lighthearted approach to learning is revolutionizing mathematics!
Life of Fred: Farming covers the following concepts:
- Why Many Dolls Have a Vacant Stare
- Adding to 14
- Three Things in Order to be Great
- Adding to 16
- Rows of a Matrix
- Median Average
- Collective Nouns
- Union of Sets
- All of Mathematics Generated by the Empty Set
- Proof that the Set of Everything (the Universal Set) Cannot Exist
- Cardinality of a Set
- Cock-a-doodle-doo in Four Languages
- Collinear Points
- Numbers vs. Numerals
- Borrowing One in Subtraction
- Circumference of the World
- What Iniquitous Means
- The Second Sound Recording Ever Made
- The Proof that Every Number is Interesting
- Definition of Function, Domain, and Codomain
- Flour Fights Are Fun
- Rhetorical Questions
- The Game of Questions
- Caesura, Radius and Ulna
- Humerus vs. Humorous
- Dollars in Different Denominations
|Curriculum Name||Life of Fred|
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.