Math Mammoth Grade 4-A Worktext, Light Blue Series, Grade 4
- Author: Maria Miller
Math isn't hard when it makes sense. Easy-to-use Math Mammoth is fantastic quality, affordable, mastery-based curriculum that your students will understand and enjoy! Grade 4-A Worktext teaches directly to your students with real-life applications. Topics are introduced in a logical way.
Concepts are very simply yet thoroughly explained in a variety of ways to reach different learning styles and for complete understanding. There is very minimal teacher preparation for you. As your kids work through this elementary math book, they will learn and develop critical thinking skills, essential for a STEM education as well.
When students learn the "why" then they can better understand the "how" of math procedures!
- - Addition and Subtraction
- - Patterns
- - Large Numbers
- - Place Value
- - Multiple Digit Multiplication
- - Telling Time
- - Money
- - Measurements
- - Graphs
- - Mental Math
- - Word Problems
Each grade level includes two student books - one for each semester - so it is less cumbersome. An index points you to the focus of each chapter. The foreward introduces you to Math Mammoth and is followed by optional "Helpful Resources On The Internet as you see fit".
- - Math Mammoth Grade 4-A Worktext Math Curriculum, Grade 4 Light Blue Series
- - Affordable, quality, one-semester engaging STEM elementary math book
- - Comprehensive, conceptual, and cummulative
- - Mastery-based learning with chapter reviews
- - Includes word problems, mental math, and number sense for real-life application
- - Minimal teacher preparation, written directly to the students
- - Free online support and resources including videos for homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, and tutoring
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.