Saxon Math 3 Homeschool Kit, 1st Ed., Grade 3
- Brand: Saxon
Teach your child mathematic STEM skills using Saxon's Math 3 Homeschool Kit! Games and simulations, along with social studies and science connections, help your student understand and practice new concepts. This third grade curriculum uses incremental development and continual review strategies already proven successful by thousands of homeschoolers.
A spiral-format consistently reviews older concepts, adding more and more information of new concepts as students are taught, to reinforce and exercise repetitive learning.
- skip-count by whole numbers
- compare and order numbers
- identify ordinal position to the twentieth
- identify and complete patterns
- add and subtract multidigit numbers
- divide by single-digit divisors
- add positive and negative numbers
- picture, name, and order fractions
- add and subtract fractions with common denominators
- understand and calculate measurements
- compare and measure mass
- function rules
- graph ordered pairs on a coordinate graph
- lines of symmetry
- and more
Other features include:
- 140 Lessons
- step-by-step instructions
- pre-class preparation instructions
- supply lists
- practice pages
- and more
This comprehensive learning resource contains the Teacher Manual, Meeting Book, and 2 Student Workbooks, and color-coded Fact Cards.
Note: Be sure to order the Manipulatives Kit to be used with grades K-3 for complete hands-on learning.
Order yours today! Shop here for more Saxon Math and for more information here is a blog article and video review.
Shop for homeschool curriculum here.
- - Saxon Math Three Homeschool Kit
- - 1st Edition
- - Standards based
- - Home, classroom, center, and co-op
- - Grade 3
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.