Saxon Math 3 Meeting Book, 1st Ed., Grade 3
- Brand: Saxon
Use Saxon's Math 3 Meeting Book during your teacher-student together time to introduce, demonstrate, and let your child practice new concepts. Designed to accompany the Student Workbook, this third grade curriculum will help your child gain a solid understanding of basic mathematic STEM skills.
Your elementary student will learn to create, read, and write observations from real graphics, pictographs, and bar graphs.
Topics include:- Using math in real life
- identifying place value
- completing patterns
- mastering multiplication and division facts
- adding/subtracting multi-digit numbers
- multiplying a multi-digit number by a single digit
- dividing by a 1-digit divisor
- adding positive and negative numbers
- adding/subtracting fractions with common denominators
- telling time to the minute
- change for a dollar
- and more
Note: Be sure to order the Manipulatives Kit to be used with grades K-3 for complete hands-on learning.
Shop for homeschool curriculum here.
- - Saxon Math Three Meeting Book
- - 1st edition, 140 lessons
- - Standards based
- - 24-page softcover
- - Home, classroom, center, and co-op
- - Grade 3
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.