Saxon Math 5/4 Homeschool Student Text, 3rd Edition, Paperback, 627 Pages, Grade 4
- Brand: Saxon
Saxon Math 5/4 Homeschool Student Textbook uses the incremental, spiral method combined with independent learning with some parent/teacher interaction as well. New concepts are introduced in each lesson and regularly included in the daily mixed practice set of problems.
Your students will use critical thinking skills as they work through a variety of styles of problems each day.
Student's will learn:
- Whole numbers
- Add 3-digit numbers
- Subtract with regrouping
- Multiply with 3 or more factors
- Divide with 2-digit answers
- Geometry and measurement
- Fractions, decimals, and percents
- Powers and roots
- Patterns and sequences
- Congruency and similarity
- Statistics and probability
- and more
Other features include:
- - Daily warm-up activities
- - Mental math
- - Math-fact practice
- - Word problems
- - Real-life examples
- - 12 In-depth investigations
- - Traditional approach
- - Popular math curriculum
- - Repeated exposure to gain understanding and mastery
- - Standards-based
Order yours today! Shop for additional homeschool curriculum here.
- - Saxon Math 5/4 Homeschool Student Textbook
- - 627-page softcover
- - Two-color format
- - 120 secular STEM lessons
- - Grade 4 average to above-average or
- - Grade 5 working a little below level
|Curriculum Name||Saxon/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Binding Type||Paper Textbook|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.