Singapore Math Primary Math Home Instructors Guide 1A US Ed., Grade 1
- Publisher: Singapore Math Inc.
Your Price Item*
Singapore Math Primary Math Home Instructors Guide 1A US Edition supports your teaching! It helps you understand important concepts and how they fit in with the whole program, offers suggestions to introduce each new concept, and more. So your child will learn STEM mathematics meaningfully using a unique concrete-to-pictorial-to-abstract approach.
- Teaching tips
- Objectives for each chapter
- Mental math worksheets
- Discussion topics
- Games and Activities
- Textbook and Workbook Answer keys
- Step-by-step solutions
- Suggested manipulatives
- Supply lists
- Notes to the instructor with some mathematical background for each section in the textbook
Suggested time frames for each unit are included though not organized by "daily lesson" allowing the parent to determine how much time to spend on a particular concept.
This first-grade curriculum balances teacher instructions, discussions, and independent practice. Your student learns both the how-to and why-it-works to achieve mastery!
NOTE: This level one program consists of a Textbook, a Workbook, and a Home Instructor's Guide - each sold separately - for each semester. Shop here for each component and for more information here is a blog article and video.
Shop for other homeschool curriculum here.
- - Singapore Math Primary Math
- - Home Instructors Guide 1A
- - US Edition
- - Consumable, spiral softcover
- - 75 black and white pages
- - Standards based, Grade 1
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.