BJU Press, Math 6 Student Edition, 4th Edition, Grade 6
- Brand: BJU Press
- *Your Price Item: *
Your Price Item*
Students will learn to think critically about how to use and reason with mathematics using this BJU Math 6 Student Workbook! This interactive sixth-grade curriculum gives practice with real life applications plus developing STEM skills that follow the engineering design process.
This learning resource includes:
- Number Systems
- Multiplying and Dividing
- Fractions and Decimals
- Plane Figure Geometry
- Distance, Mapwork
- Perimeter, Area, & Volume
- Ratios, Proportions, & Percents
- Statistics, Probability, and Integers
Other features include:
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Color photographs and engaging images
- Charts and Highlighted Key Terms
- Chapter and Cumulative Reviews
Order yours today! Shop for more BJU Press homeschool curriculum here. Note: Coordinates with the Teacher Edition - sold separately.
- - BJU Press Math 6 Student Worktext
- - 4th Edition, Homeschool
- - 544-page softcover
- - Standards-based
- - Christian worldview
- - Grade 6
|Curriculum Name||BJU Press|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.