Exploring the World of Chemistry, Student, Grades 5-9 & Up
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: John Hudson Tiner
Introduce your students to the curious history of chemistry discoveries from ancient to present times with this Exploring the World of Chemistry: From Ancient Metals to High-Speed Computers textbook by John H. Tiner! This easy to read book with its many illustrations helps bring science to life as students explore an engaging history of chemistry that covers some of the most important discoveries from hydrogen to metal alloys and electricity to snowflakes.
In this 16 chapter textbook students will learn:
- Why pure gold is not used for jewelry or coins
- Join Humphry Davy as he made many chemical discoveries and learn how they shortened his life
- See how people in the 1870s could jump over the top of the Washington Monument
This textbook provides an exciting educational tour for students of different skill levels and includes biographical information, a review, and answer key. Discussion ideas, questions, and more help expand this resource on chemistry discoveries into an unforgettable educational course for middle school to high school students.
- Exploring the World of Chemistry by John H. Tiner
- Explores the history of chemistry discoveries from ancient to present times
- 160 page textbook featuring 16 chapters, discussion ideas, questions, review, and answer key
- Recommended for use with middle school to high school students
- With parental help even elementary students can enjoy making this an entire family resource
- Supplement with Memoria Press student and teacher books - each sold separately - for an even more in depth education from this textbook
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Binding Type||Paper Textbook|
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.