Institute for Creation Research, Guide to Gods Animals, Hardcover, Grades 3-9
- Brand: Institute for Creation Research
- Author: Frank Sherwin
Add some STEAM science to your kids' education through the Guide to God's Animals! Your students will explore amazing details regarding the anatomy, behavior, and habitats of over 1,000 of God's creatures. With life-like photographs on every easy-to-read page, your children will discover a range of life from microscopic worms and insects to reptiles, birds, and mammals.
- - Colorful photographs
- - Creationist worldview
- - Anatomy
- - Behavior
- - Habitats
- - Obscure facts
- - Endangered species
- - Animal records
- - Comparisons
- - Definitions
- - Scripture throughout
- - Did You Know highlighted text boxes
- - Index
Order your Guide to God's Animals today! Shop for additional homeschool resources here for your convenience.
- - Institute for Creation Research Guide to God's Animals
- - 120-page full-color hardcover
- - Fascinating details of the animal kingdom
- - Recommended for students in grades 3-12
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.