The Fellowship of the Ring Study Guide, Grades 9-12
- Brand: Progeny Press
- Author: Michael S. Gilleland
Take reading to a higher level with The Fellowship of the Ring Study Guide! Your student will discover how to learn from, understand and enjoy quality literature. Teens will build their reading comprehension and critical thinking skills in just 8-12 weeks as they think, compare, and contrast as an active reader.
- Christian Worldview
- Chapter Lessons
- Teaching Guidelines
- Author Biography
- Enrichment Activities
- Comprehension/Discussion Questions
- Vocabulary Used in Context
- Moral Lessons and Character Values
- Optional Essay and Writing Projects
- Literary Analysis
- Suggestions for Further Reading
- Removable Answer Key
Facing Ringwraiths, Orcs, heartbreaking loss, and danger every moment, the quest begins in The Fellowship of the Ring! Through this first book in the classic Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien, readers are drawn into a captivating fantasy novel of hobbits, adventure, danger, loyalty, and courage. Join Frodo Baggins and his band of companions including Sam and Gandalf the wizard in this great epic tale!
Enjoy this exciting classic tale with your children in your homeschool, classroom, language arts center, or at home!
Order your copy and the novel - each sold separately - today! Shop for more here.
- - Progeny Press Study Guide
- - The Fellowship of the Ring
- - 104-pages reproducible soft cover
- - 8.5 x 11-inches consumable
- - High School
- - Grades 9-12
|Curriculum Name||Progeny Press|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.