Math Basics 4 includes the most important elements of the fourth grade math curriculum and the skills that cause children the most difficulty. Lessons include multiplication and division, fractions, decimals and more, as friendly ocean creatures add smiles and a splash of color to almost every page. Use this workbook to introduce, maintain or review skills. We followed Principles and Standards for School Mathematics, published by the National Council for Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM), as a guide in writing this book.
Fun Features & Benefits!
• 59 workbook pages with colorful, friendly illustrations
• Parent Guide on inside front cover
• Perforated pages for easy, tear-out worksheets
• Easy-reference Answer Key
• Activities to Share inside back cover
• Award Certificate for a job well done
Skills: number order; place value; addition; subtraction; multiplication; division; fractions