by Life Long Learners
Mardel Price $14.95
Not only do parents begin to record their observations, they also begin to understand the stages of development. The Anchor lists specific activities in which to engage their child in order to develop skills in areas such as motor, visual, communication, relationships, and social development. A wonderful tool for all parents of preschoolers and children in the primary grades!
The Anchor: Recording Your Child’s Pre-Academic Development
• Large format: 8½ x 11”
• Includes a list of the skills necessary for a child to develop before beginning academic work.
• Equips parents with ideas of activities needed to help children develop necessary skills.
• Provides a record of their pre-academic development.
• Is a valuable tool for ages pre-school through primary grades.
• Purchase one per child or use different colors for each child.