David Barton's American Heritage Series 6 pk.
Mardel Price $79.95
Description of David Barton's American Heritage Series 6 pk. by David Barton
Historian David Barton is back with the second installment of the popular American Heritage Series. Accompanied by former legislator Rick Green, Barton traces America's history back to the source and navigates our nation's unique religious, moral, and constitutional heritage.
In this six DVD set, the renowned Christian scholar uncovers forgotten stories and answers the questions Americans are asking today. As he invites us to examine our nation's founding documents and discover the original intent of our founding fathers firsthand, Barton also encourages viewers to learn the truth of America's past in order to shape its future.
Six DVD Set Includes:
- Episode 1: Preserving America's Heritage
- Episode 2: Foundations of American Government
- Episode 3: The Role of Government
- Episode 4: Demystifying the Judicial System
- Episode 5: America's Lost Heroes: African American Patriots
- Episode 6: Remarkable Young Americans
- Episode 7: Civil Stewardship: Duty vs. Right
- Episode 8: The Truth of American Exceptionalism
- Episode 9: Changing a State and a Generation
- Episode 10: Revival and Reformation
- Episode 11: Social Justice
- Episode 12: Politics in the Pulpit
- Episode 13: Christians in the Civil Arena
|Product:|| David Barton's American Heritage Series 6 pk.|
|Actor:|| David Barton|
|Binding Type:|| DVD-Video|
|Media Type:|| Video Product|
|Weight:|| 0.2 pounds|
|Length:|| 7.56 inches|
|Width:|| 5.31 inches|
|Height:|| 0.5 inches|
|Street Date:|| 8/30/2011|
There are currently no reviews for David Barton's American Heritage Series 6 pk..