Journey back through history as you experience the King James Version Bible as it was originally published with the 1611 text edition. Witness a part of history as you study the scriptures. The only alteration made for this edition is the more readable Roman typeface.
- Complete KJV text, 1611 edition
- Original preface and translator's notes
- Clear and easy-to-read typeface
- New essays on the enduring impact of the KJV and the Apocrypha
- Alfred Pollard's classic essay on pre-1611 English translations and the history of the Authorized Version