#1 New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell can teach you how to turn any situation into a winning experience.
No one wins at everything they try. But any setback, whether professional or personal, can become a step forward with the right tools and mindset to turn loss into a gain. Drawing on nearly 50 years of leadership experience, Maxwell provides a roadmap for winning by examining the eleven elements that constitute the "DNA" of people who succeed in the face of problems, failure, and losses. Learning is not easy during down times.
It takes discipline to do the right thing when something goes wrong. As John Maxwell often points out, experience itself isn't the best teacher; evaluating, understanding, and growing from your experience is. By examining how that process works, you can learn how to take risks and tackle challenges with a successful person's outlook.
Derived from material previous published in Sometimes You Win—Sometimes You Learn.
- What Successful People Know About Winning
- Cultivate Humility: The Spirit of Learning
- Face Reality: The Foundation of Learning
- Accept Responsibility: The First Step of Learning
- Seek Improvement: The Focus of Learning
- Nurture Hope: The Motivation of Learning
- Develop Teachability: The Pathway of Learning
- Overcome Adversity: The Catalyst for Learning
- Expect Problems: Opportunities for Learning
- Understand Bad Experiences: The Perspective for Learning