The statistics are staggering. The consequences are critical. From the student to the sales clerk, in the neighborhoods and in the nursing homes, the belligerent behavior of bullying runs rampant. Perhaps you were the laughingstock in the locker room. Perhaps you were badgered on the school bus. Whether maligned in social media or demoralized in the declining years--by embarrassment, exclusion, insult, or injury--bullying is a worldwide problem.
Have you ever wondered...?
- How to reclaim the dignity of your bullied child
- How to identify the telltale signs of bullying
- How to respond when your child is being bullied
- What a witness to bullying can do
- How to establish a zero tolerance policy
Whether you are the victim, the bystander, the bully, or the parent of a bully, God's Word provides practical help in coming to terms with this destructive societal downfall. His truth will equip you with right thinking and His unfailing love will mend the brokenhearted.