Picking up the Bible and reading can seem like challenging task if you don't know where to start, or have some plan for how to read through it. Having a guided reading plan is a great way to stay on task and journey through God's Word at your own pace.
This reading plan takes you through the whole Bible in one year. Set aside 15 minutes each day to absorb the Scripture throughout the year. The plan allots for one catch up day each month so you can stay on task. Read through four passages each day. You will also read through the Gospel accounts three times for a more thorough understanding of the life of Christ.
- One year Bible reading plan
- Arranged in 15 minute daily readings
- 1 catch up per month
- 4 passages for each day
- 3 trips through the Gospel accounts
- Days are numbered so you can begin any day of the year
- Check boxes are included to keep track of your progress
- Small enough to keep in your Bible as a bookmark
- Works with any translation of your choosing