How to Get Mardel to Carry A Product
Due to the large volume of samples we receive, we no longer accept product submission requests mailed directly to our corporate office. Our buying team actively attends trade shows across the U.S. Be on the lookout for our buying team at the next trade show you attend.
How to Get Mardel to Carry A Book
Mardel only considers submissions from well-known publishers and will not consider submissions from self-published authors. Please have your publisher present your title in their next meeting with our buying team.
How to Request a Book/CD Signing
Please note the following guidelines:
- We must carry the title first.
- No consignment events will be scheduled at our store locations.
- We must allow 6-8 weeks out for scheduling an event.
- Book/CD signings must be agreed upon by the author, store manager, and corporate office
- Book/CD signings will not exceed 3 hours.
- No book/CD signings will be scheduled on Sunday as we are closed.
To request a book/CD signing, e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the following in your initial contact:
- Author's/Artist's name
- Title of book/CD
- Name of publisher/label
- Name of distributer(s)
- Number of books/CDs sold in the last 60 days
- Store locations (online included) where your product is available
- Number of products sold at previous signing events (if applicable)
- Mardel store location (or area) desired for the event
- Author's/Artist's connection or following to the area
- Author's/Artist's plan to self-promote the event
- Month or day author/artist would like the event