How to Get Mardel to Carry A Product
We ask that you mail a non-returnable sample copy of your product along with your contact information to the address below for consideration. Please note:
- Due to the volume of inquiries received it can take several weeks to months before a decision is made.
- We will only contact you (or the vendor) should we decide to carry your product.
- Any samples submitted for review will not be returned.
- Mardel does not pay for unsolicited product submissions.
Attn: Product Buyer
7727 SW 44th St.
OKC, OK 73179
How to Get Mardel to Carry A Book
Mardel only considers submissions from well-known publishers and will not consider submissions from self-published authors. Please note the following information about submissions.
- Submit a non-returnable sample of the book, along with your contact information to the address below.
- Any sample submitted will not be returned.
- You will only be contacted by Mardel if we decide to carry your book.
- Due to the volume of submissions it can take months before a decision is made.
Attn: Book Buyer
7727 S.W. 44th St.
OKC, OK 73179
How to Request a Book/CD Signing
Please note the following guidelines:
- We must carry the title first.
- No consignment events will be scheduled at our store locations.
- We must allow 6-8 weeks out for scheduling an event.
- Book/CD signings must be agreed upon by the author, store manager, and corporate office
- Book/CD signings will not exceed 3 hours.
- No book/CD signings will be scheduled on Sunday as we are closed.
To request a book/CD signing, e-mail a request to email@example.com. Please indicate the following in your initial contact:
- Author's/Artist's name
- Title of book/CD
- Name of publisher/label
- Name of distributer(s)
- Number of books/CDs sold in the last 60 days
- Store locations (online included) where your product is available
- Number of products sold at previous signing events (if applicable)
- Mardel store location (or area) desired for the event
- Author's/Artist's connection or following to the area
- Author's/Artist's plan to self-promote the event
- Month or day author/artist would like the event