CSB Apologetics Study Bible for Students, Imitation Leather, Brown
- Publisher: Holman Bible Publishers
- Contribution by: Sean McDowell
Students are challenged by a multiplicity of worldviews. The best defense against this increasing age of relativism is to train them with sound logic and reason.
The Apologetics Study Bible for Students will ground Christian students in the truths of Scripture by equipping them with thoughtful and practical responses to core issues of faith and life.
This Christian Standard Bible is now updated with more content from general editor, Dr. Sean McDowell. Explore over 130 of the top questions students are asking today. New and expanded articles cover apologetic topics that are relevant to today's challenges.
- Complete CSB text
- 9.75-point type
- Presentation page
- Book introductions
- Two-color page design
- Two-column text format
- Notes on the reliability of scripture
- 130 Articles from popular youth leaders and apologists
- 60 Twisted Scripture Notes - ways key Bible verses are misused
- 50 Bones & Dirt - important archaeological discoveries
- 50 Notable Quotes from people throughout history
- 25 Tactics for handling anti-Christian arguments
- 20 Personal Stories for added encouragement
- 20 Top 5 lists to help students grasp apologetics
- Full-color maps
The Christian Standard Bible attempts to unveil the Bible's meaning through an optimal equivalence translation. The CSB uses both word-for-word and thought-for-thought translation methods in an effort to amplify the meaning behind text.