CSB Apologetics Study Bible for Students, Imitation Leather, Brown
- Publisher: Holman Bible Publishers
- Contribution by: Sean McDowell
Students are being challenged by a multiplicity of worldviews. This increasing age of relativism will push them toward doubts and questions. The best defense against the culture is to train them with sound logic and reason.
The Apologetics Study Bible for Students will ground Christian students in the truths of Scripture by equipping them with thoughtful and practical responses to difficult and heartfelt challenges to core issues of faith and life. It's the study Bible that will actually help students articulate their faith. Think of it as Christian Apologetics 101.
- Complete CSB text
- 9.75-point type
- Presentation page
- Book introductions
- Two-color page design
- Two-column text format
- Notes on the reliability of scripture
- 130 Articles from popular youth leaders and apologists
- 60 Twisted Scripture Notes addresses ways key Bible verses are misused
- 50 Bones & Dirt features important archaeological discoveries
- 50 Notable Quotes from influential people throughout history
- 25 Tactics for handling ant-Christian arguments
- 20 Personal Stories for added encouragement
- 20 Top Five bullet point lists to help students grasp apologetic topics
- Full-color maps
- Ribbon bookmark
- Smyth-sewn binding
The Christian Standard Bible attempts to unveil the Bible's meaning through an optimal equivalence translation. The CSB uses both word-for-word and thought-for-thought translation methods in an effort to amplify the meaning behind text. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Publisher||Holman Bible Publishers|
|Bible Version||Christian Standard|
|Binding Type||Imitation Leather|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.