CSB Experiencing God Bible, Black, Thumb Indexed
- Publisher: Holman Bible Publishers
- Contribution by: Richard Blackaby
Know and experience God personally as you study the Word. This Christian Standard Bible has updated and revised study notes based on the best-selling Experiencing God book and Bible study. Focus on the major purpose of Bible reading, listening to God speak, through the CSB Experiencing God Bible. Study helps are placed throughout the Bible for an immersive reading experience that will guide you and challenge you to respond to the invitations God offers to know Him, His purposes, and His ways.
- Complete CSB text
- 9.5-point type
- Two column text format
- Book introductions
- God Focus sections to highlight themes of each chapter
- Prepare to Meet God questions at the start of each chapter
- Did You Notice? questions at the end of each chapter
- Articles alongside the text
- Bible character biographies
- Wide margins for notes or artwork
- Book conclusions
- Full-color design
- Words of Christ in red
- Full-color maps
- Ribbon bookmark
- Thumb indexed
The Christian Standard Bible attempts to unveil the Bible's meaning through an optimal equivalence translation. The CSB uses both word-for-word and thought-for-thought translation methods in an effort to amplify the meaning behind text. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Index Style||Thumb Index|
|Publisher||Holman Bible Publishers|
|Bible Version||Christian Standard|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.