CSB Student Study Bible, Imitation Leather, Navy
- Publisher: Holman Bible Publishers
Students and young people can know and be transformed by the Word of God. This Christian Standard Bible keeps the Scripture text primary on each page, alongside student-centered resources and tools made to help you engage and be transformed by the life-changing message of God's Word. This Bible makes a great resource for lifelong discipleship.
- Complete CSB text
- Introductions and outlines for each book
- Two-column text layout
- Three columns of study notes at the bottom of each page
- Words of Christ in red
- Full-color visuals including 32 charts, 28 maps, and 10 illustrations/reconstructions
- Study tools, articles, and commentary alongside the text
- 46 articles and essays
- 30 character profiles
- 99 Essential Truths of the Christian faith
- 10 Know Your Faith Q&A
- 99 foundational memory verses
- Lay-flat binding
The Christian Standard Bible attempts to unveil the Bible's meaning through an optimal equivalence translation. The CSB uses both word-for-word and thought-for-thought translation methods in an effort to amplify the meaning behind text. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Publisher||Holman Bible Publishers|
|Bible Version||Christian Standard|
|Binding Type||Imitation Leather|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.