The Chosen: A Blended Harmony of the Gospels, by Various Authors
- Publisher: BroadStreet Publishing Group LLC
- Contribution by: Dallas Jenkins
- Contribution by: Amanda Jenkins
Four Gospels. One Jesus. The Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John feature different details, timelines, and emphases of that can make it difficult to picture the whole narrative. The Chosen TV series acknowledges its own timeline for the unique purposes of the show. That’s why The Chosen Presents: A Blended Harmony of the Gospels will help the reader to see the factual accounts in one chronological story. Immerse yourself in the greatest story ever told.
- The story of Jesus in one seamless narrative
- Section divisions for forty daily readings
- Preface by Dallas and Amanda Jenkins
- Index detailing the Scripture references of each passage
The Christian Standard Bible attempts to unveil the Bible's meaning through an optimal equivalence translation. The CSB uses both word-for-word and thought-for-thought translation methods in an effort to amplify the meaning behind text. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Publisher||BroadStreet Publishing Group LLC|
|Bible Version||Christian Standard|
|Binding Type||Imitation Leather|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.