ESV MacArthur Study Bible: Second Edition, Imitation Leather, Multiple Colors Available
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Contribution by: John F. MacArthur
Over 2 million readers have used The MacArthur Study Bible to enrich their spiritual lives and understanding of God's Word. This English Standard Version study Bible draws on over 50 years of dedicated pastoral and scholarly work. Dr. John MacArthur provides verse-by-verse notes, book introductions, and articles to display an unrivaled commitment to interpretive precision, with the goal of making God known through His Word. This fully redesigned second edition includes updated study notes and an expanded selection of maps and charts to make the meanings, themes, teachings, people, and places of Scripture even more clear.
- Complete ESV text
- 9.5-point type
- Fully redesigned second edition
- Updated study notes and expanded selection of maps and charts
- Introduction to each major section of Scripture
- Nearly 25,000 verse-by-verse study notes
- 190 in-text maps, charts, and diagrams
- Outline of systematic theology
- Over 80,000 cross references
- Bible reading plans
- Chronology of Old Testament Patriarchs and Judges
- Chronology of Old Testament Kings and Prophets
- Chronology of the New Testament
- Overviews of Christ's Life, Ministry, and Passion Week
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Index to key Bible doctrines
The English Standard Version is made for Bible readers of all ages and reads at a 7.4 grade level. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Bible Version||English Standard|
|Binding Type||Imitation Leather|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.