Let God's Word change your life forever, as you study the Scriptures.
All the features of the New Inductive Study Bible are designed to help you gain a more intimate understanding of God and His Word. Based entirely on the inductive study approach, this English Standard Version study Bible provides the tools you need to observe what the text says, interpret what it means, and apply it to your life.
Discover God's truth for yourself as you examine the easy-to-understand explanation of the inductive study method, browse through helpful overviews and specific tips for all the books of the Bible, make use of observation charts so you can record what you learn on various topics, discover insights into the history, cultures, and languages of the Bible, and explore full-color graphics, timelines, and maps to help make the text come alive. Jot down notes in the wide margins alongside the text. The ESV concordance will help you make sense of some of the words and why they are translated that way. Read through a concise overview of what the Bible is, how it came to us, and how we can know it is the Word of God. Browse through a summary of the major events in Israel's history so you can see how the Bible fits in with the global timeline. The harmony of the Gospels will help you see the life of Jesus more cohesively. The one-year and three-year reading plans help you to read through the Bible at your own pace.
- Complete ESV text
- Explanation of the Inductive Study Method
- Overviews and study tips for each book of the Bible
- Side-column cross-references
- Observation charts to record your findings
- Insights into the history, cultures, and languages of the Bible
- Full-color graphics, timelines, and maps
- Wide margins for notes
- Overview of what the Bible is, how it came to us, and how we know its the Word of God
- Summary of major events in Israel's history
- One-year and three-year reading plans
- Harmony of the Gospels
- ESV concordance
The English Standard Version is made for Bible readers of all ages and reads at a 7.4 grade level. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.