Women in all seasons of life can explore God's Word with helpful notes and resources. This English Standard Version Bible was adapted from the best-selling ESV Study Bible and the ESV Women's Devotional Bible, now blended into the ESV Women's Study Bible this resource is available for women who are serious about digging deeper into the Bible, want to learn more about what it teaches, and apply Scripture's life-changing truth to everyday life.
The ESV Women's Study Bible includes over 523,000 words of study content, with over 350 reflections connecting Scripture to life, book introductions, timelines, character sketches of key figures, detailed maps and illustrations, articles on important theological topics, and beautiful artwork from Dana Tanamachi throughout. Enjoy enriching contributions from best-selling authors such as Jen Wilkin, Lauren Chandler, Ann Voskamp, Trillia Newbell, Kristyn Getty, and more.
- Complete ESV text
- 8.5-point type
- Book introductions
- 80,000 page-end cross-references
- Over 13,000 study notes
- 523,000 words of study note content
- Over 350 reflections on key passages
- 15 articles on theological topics
- Explanation of the plan of salvation
- Illustrations from award-winning artist Dana Tanamachi
- 120 Bible character profiles
- Over 80 maps and illustrations throughout
- Glossary with concise definitions
- Extensive concordance
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Ribbon bookmark
The English Standard Version is made for Bible readers of all ages and reads at a 7.4 grade level. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.