KJV Family Bible, White
- Publisher: Holman Bible Publishers
- Introduction by: Charles Swindoll
Make God's Word a lasting part of your family's tradition. This King James Version family Bible is large enough to keep on a coffee table or bookshelf. Open it up to read family devotions, use it to go over the Christmas story each year, or read about the resurrection of Jesus on Easter Sunday. As people come into your home, they will see the Bible, and how much it unites your family.
- Complete KJV text
- Pure Cambridge edition
- 9.5-point type
- Presentation page
- Expanded family record section
- Finding God's Will as a Family introduction by Charles Swindoll
- 20 full-color, classic paintings
- Two-column verse-by-verse format
- Topical headings
- Words of Christ in red
- Two ribbon markers for easy reference
- Full-color maps
The King James Version has a long-standing reputation, and is one of the oldest English translations still being read today. Widely used by conservative Protestants, the KJV is published at a 12th grade reading level. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Publisher||Holman Bible Publishers|
|Bible Version||King James|
|Binding Type||Imitation Leather|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.