KJV Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible, Bonded Leather, Burgundy
- Editor: Spiros Zodhiates
- Manufactured by: AMG
Unlock the deeper meaning of key Biblical passages by looking through the original languages. There are times when a Greek or Hebrew word has a distinct meaning that seriously affects the proper interpretation of Scripture. Unless you are familiar with these languages, you will not be able to determine what word in the original text was used or the differences between these words-until now.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible identifies the key words of the original languages and presents clear, precise explanations of their meaning and usage. Those who love God's Word will treasure this Bible, for it contains a whole library of biblical helps within its covers.
- Book introductions
- Red letter
- Footnotes on key passages
- Key words in English text identified by Strong's numbering system
- Codes in New Testament text identify grammatical structure of key Greek words
- Notations explain significance of grammatical codes
- Hebrew and Greek word studies
- Strong's Hebrew and Greek dictionaries
- AMG Concordance
- AMG center-column reference
|Binding Material||Bonded Leather|
|Portion||Complete Without Apocrypha|
|Bible Version||King James|
|Binding Type||Bonded Leather|
|Character Limit for the Personalization Message||20|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.