KJV, Life Application Study Bible, Third Edition, Large Print, Teal
- Publisher: Tyndale
The Life Application® Study Bible has impacted over 30 million lives over the last 30 years, making it a top-selling study Bible for our generation. Now this third edition has been thoroughly updated and expanded to be even more helpful and relevant to your life and today's world.
This King James Version Bible includes a fresh, new interior page design, and comprehensively updated study notes and features. This Bible will help you gain a better understanding of God's Word and find more practical ways to apply it to your every day life. This edition of the Life Application Study Bible uses a large, 10.75-point type for the Bible text.
- Complete KJV text
- 10.75-point type, large print
- Presentation page
- Single-column text format
- Book introductions
- Words of Christ in red
- Side-column cross-references
- Over 10,000 Life Application notes and features
- Over 100 personality profiles
- Over 500 maps and charts placed for quick reference
- Two-color page design
- Subject index to notes, charts, maps, and profiles
- Dictionary and concordance
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Smyth-sewn imitation leather binding
The King James Version has a long-standing reputation, and is one of the oldest English translations still being read today. Widely used by conservative Protestants, the KJV is published at a 12th grade reading level. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Bible Version||King James|
|Binding Type||Imitation Leather|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.