KJV Thompson Chain-Reference Bible, Large Print, Bonded Leather, Black
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Contribution by: Frank Charles Thompson
For over five generations, the easy-to-use and easy-to-learn Thompson Chain-Reference system provided an accessible tool for studying the Bible. This King James Version Bible is made to enhance personal devotions, topical studies, and sermon preparation. With over 100,000 references listed in the Bible's side margins, you will have an opportunity to explore over 8,000 topics with the chain-reference system made for a comprehensive topical study.
Beyond the Thompson Chain-Reference system, this Bible includes biographical sketches over key people in the Bible, an archaeological supplement, and outlines of each book of the Bible. Explore the information on your own, without having to rely on additional commentaries or study notes.
- Complete KJV text
- 9.6-point type, larger print
- Presentation page
- Words of Christ in red
- Over 100,000 side-column cross-references
- Alphabetical and numerical indices
- Bible references for comprehensive topical study
- Biographical sketches of people in the Bible
- Archeological supplement
- Bible harmonies
- Outlines of each book of the Bible
- Key Verses and Key Thoughts provide basic information your own study
- Verse Analysis provides topics and themes of every verse
- 16-pages of full-color maps
- Ribbon bookmark
The King James Version has a long-standing reputation, and is one of the oldest English translations still being read today. Widely used by conservative Protestants, the KJV is published at a 12th grade reading level. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Bible Version||King James|
|Binding Type||Bonded Leather|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.