NASB 77 Thompson Chain-Reference Bible, Bonded Leather, Black
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Contribution by: Frank Charles Thompson
For over five generations, the easy-to-use and easy-to-learn Thompson Chain-Reference system has provided an accessible tool for studying the Bible. This New American Standard Bible is made to enhance personal devotions, topical studies, and sermon preparation. With over 100,000 references listed in the Bible's side margins, you will have an opportunity to explore over 8,000 topics with the chain-reference system made for a comprehensive topical study.
Beyond the Thompson Chain-Reference system, this Bible also includes biographical sketches over key people in the Bible, an archaeological supplement, and outlines of each book of the Bible. As you learn to make use of the tools in this Bible, you will get to explore the information on your own, without having to rely on additional commentaries or study notes.
- Complete NASB text (1977 edition)
- 8.3-point type
- Presentation page
- Words of Christ in red
- Over 100,000 side-column cross-references
- References cover over 8,000 topics
- Alphabetical and numerical indices listing all 8,000 topics
- Bible references for comprehensive topical study
- Biographical sketches of people in the Bible
- Archeological supplement
- Bible harmonies
- Outlines of each book of the Bible
- Key Verses and Key Thoughts provide basic information your own study
- Verse Analysis provides topics and themes of every verse
- 16-pages of full-color maps
- Ribbon bookmark
The New American Standard Bible is a word-for-word translation primarily used by conservative and evangelical Protestants alike. The text reads at an 11th grade level. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Bible Version||New American Standard|
|Binding Type||Bonded Leather|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.