NIV The Woman's Study Bible, Black
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Contribution by: Dorothy Kelley Patterson
- Contribution by: Rhonda Kelley
Women can journey through the scripture to discover the deep meaning of God's Word. This New International Version study Bible is made specifically to unveil the truth to a woman's heart. The special notes and features are designed to appeal to women's interests, highlighting women throughout Scripture, and capturing the unique ways Christ cared for women, this Bible truly speaks to a woman's heart.
Now with a full-color redesign, this special study Bible for women is even more stunning than before. Experience the features you love with a colorful new format. The study features in this women's Bible were pieced together under the editorial supervision of Dorothy Kelley Patterson and Rhonda Harrington Kelley, and reflects the contributions of over 80 women representing a wide variety of ethnic, denominational, educational, and occupational backgrounds.
- Complete NIV text
- 10.5-point type, larger print
- Book introductions and outlines
- Full-color design throughout
- Words of Christ in red
- Essays from women in the fields of theology, biblical studies, archaeology, and philosophy
- Quotes from godly women throughout history
- Thousands of verse-by-verse study notes
- More than 300 in-text topical articles on relevant issues
- Hundreds of full-color in-text maps, charts, timelines, and family trees
- Biographical portraits of over 100 women in the Bible
- Full-page maps from the biblical world
- Topical index
The New International Version of the Bible is widely used by evangelical Christians of all ages. Featuring a 7.8 grade reading level, the NIV combines word-for-word and thought-for-thought translation philosophies. Originally published in 1978, the 2011 NIV update is now the standard for all the NIV Bibles published. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Bible Version||New International|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.