NIV, Women's Devotional Bible, Large Print, Teal
- Publisher: Zondervan
The NIV Women's Devotional Bible helps you apply God's Word to your everyday life. This Bible includes a full year of devotions written by women of God - some of these contributors are names you'll recognize, and others will be new to you. All of these writers offer inspiration, candid perspectives, and guidance from the Bible. During the week, there are guided reflections to help you apply Scripture to your daily life. On the weekends, you will have the chance to get to know the women of the Bible on a more personal level. After a year is up, you'll find helpful reading plans in the back that will lead you into the next year.
- Complete text of NIV
- 10 point font
- 260 weekday devotions and 52 weekend devotions
- Contributions from Joni Eareckson Tada, Elisabeth Elliot, Sheila Walsh, Anne Graham Lotz, Thelma Wells, and others
- Multiple reading plans for year-after-year use
- Author index with biographical information on each contributor
- Subject index to help you locate topics easily
- Double-column format
- Presentation page
- Two satin ribbon markers
The New International Version of the Bible is widely used by evangelical Christians of all ages. Featuring a 7.8 grade reading level, the NIV combines word-for-word and thought-for-thought translation philosophies. Originally published in 1978, the 2011 NIV update is now the standard for all the NIV Bibles published. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.