NKJV Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible, Genuine Leather, Black
- Publisher: AMG Bible
A brand new edition of the best selling KeyWord Study Bible for the New King James Version (NKJV) translation.
There are times when a Greek or Hebrew word has a distinct meaning that seriously affects the proper interpretation of Scripture. Unless you are familiar with these languages, you will not be able to determine what word in the original text was used or the differences between these words—until now.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible identifies the key words of the original languages and presents clear, precise explanations of their meaning and usage. Those who love God's Word will treasure this Bible, for it contains a whole library of biblical helps within its covers.
All the features and benefits of using the AMG Hebrew-Greek KeyWord Study Bible are available in this edition, including:
- Complete NKJV text
- 9-point type Bible text
- 8-point type study notes
- Presentation page
- Words of Christ in red
- Bible book introductions
- Wide margins
- Center-column cross-references
- Hebrew and Greek word studies
- AMG's annotated Strong's dictionaries
- Strong's Hebrew & Greek dictionaries with material from AMG's Complete Word Study Dictionaries
- Footnotes on the original languages, Bible history, Bible doctrines, and difficult passages
- Key Words in biblical text coded to Strong's numbers
- Codes in the New Testament to identify structure of key Greek words
- Notations explain the significance of grammatical codes
- Table of weights and measures
- Ribbon bookmark
- Sewn binding
The New King James Version is a modern language update of the original King James Version. Made for Bible readers looking for a solid word-for-word translation with modern language, the NKJV reads at an 8th grade reading level. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Bible Version||New King James|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.