The Life Application® Study Bible has impacted over 30 million lives over the last 30 years, making it a top-selling study Bible for our generation. Now this third edition has been thoroughly updated and expanded to be even more helpful and relevant to your life and today's world.
This New Living Translation Bible includes a 10.75-point large print text, fresh, new interior page design, and comprehensively updated study notes and features. This Bible will help you gain a better understanding of God's Word and find more practical ways to apply it to your every day life.
Explore the stories and teachings of the Bible with verse-by-verse commentary. Gain deeper wisdom from people in the Bible by looking into their accomplishments and learning from their mistakes. Survey the big picture of each book through overviews, vital statistics, outlines, and timelines, and grasp the challenging concepts using in-text maps, charts, and diagrams.
- Complete NLT text
- 10.75-point type, large print
- Presentation page
- Single-column text format
- Book introductions
- Side-column cross-references
- Words of Christ in red
- Over 10,000 Life Application notes and features
- Over 100 personality profiles of people in the Bible
- Over 500 maps and charts placed for quick reference
- Christian Worker's Resource supplement to enhance ministry effectiveness
- Two-color page design
- Subject index to notes, charts, maps, and profiles
- Dictionary and concordance
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Smyth-sewn binding
The New Living Translation of the Bible is made for children and adults alike. The text flows at a 6.3 grade reading level and combines word-for-word and thought-for-thought translation philosophies. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.