Addiction can be devastating both for the addict and the loved ones of someone struggling with an addiction. While the addiction is difficult, find the right recovery program can be an added challenge. The Life Recovery Bible focuses on pointing to God as the ultimate source for recovery. This New Living Translation Bible is an excellent resource for anyone starting or running a 12-step recovery group at church or in the community.
In this 25th anniversary edition you will find guides for leaders in a general facilitator's guide and a step-by-step meeting guide. Experience the Bible that has impacted the lives of millions of people.
- Complete NLT text
- New inspirational preface
- A Word About Addictions article
- An Early History of Life Recovery article
- Life-Giving Recovery Groups in the Church article
- Life recovery facilitator's guide
- Step-by-step life recovery meeting guide
- The 12 Christian foundations of life recovery
- The 12 self-evident truths of life recovery
- Resources page with helpful expanded resources for group leaders
The New Living Translation of the Bible is made for children and adults alike. The text flows at a 6.3 grade reading level and combines word-for-word and thought-for-thought translation philosophies. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.