Bridging Grades 6–7 gives students a head start for their seventh-grade year. Review sixth-grade skills such as dividing fractions and using parentheses while preparing for seventh-grade skills such as probability and word analogies. School stops for summer, but learning never should!
The best-selling, award-winning Summer Bridge Activities® series helps prevent summer learning loss while getting students ready for the school year ahead. Standards-based activities for subjects such as math and language arts skills can be completed in just 15 minutes during each weekday of summer vacation.
In addition exclusive features help kids stay active and healthy by moving and thinking with activities such as goal setting, character development exercises, fitness challenges, hands-on science experiments, social studies activities, and outdoor learning experiences. Bonus flash cards and an online companion are included. With 12 weeks of learning fun, Summer Bridge Activities is the perfect way to keep skills sharp all summer long!
Order your Summer Bridge Activities Workbook for grades 6-7 today! Shop our Arts & Crafts here
as well for some great rainy day projects.
- - Carson-Dellosa Summer Bridge Activities® Workbook 6-7
- - Prevent summer learning loss with just 15 minutes a day
- - 12 weeks of hands-on creative learning workbook exercises
- - Includes answer key, flash cards and access to online activities
- - Use at home or on-the-go
- - Recommended for students going into grade 7