Success Strategies for Teaching Kids with Autism Resource Book, Reproducible, Grades PreK-12
- Author: Wendy Ashcroft, Ed.D.
- Author: Sue Argiro
- Author: Joyce Keohane
Learn practical, proven strategies to help your special learner from this Success Strategies for Teaching Kids with Autism Resource Book! This useful handbook will help you appreciate and engage your child's unique positive character traits to work with their personality to accomplish individualized education program (IEP) objectives for successful learning!
- Concise Introduction to the Educational Needs
- Organized, easy-to-read manual
- Managing Difficult Behaviors
- Teaching Social Skills
- Language and Communication Difficulties
- Creating Schedules
- Organizing the Classroom
- Photographs and Detailed Graphics
- Practical solutions
- Guidance for inclusion and self-contained classrooms
- Small budget, tight schedules, minimal materials
- Reproducible pages for your special needs classroom and family use
Through research and experience, the authors have developed multiple techniques ready to implement using principles of traditional Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) programs. They are seasoned classroom teachers and consultants for a large public school autism support program.
Order yours today! Shop for more Inclusive Learning resources here.
- - Success Strategies for Teaching Kids with Autism
- - Special Learning Resource Book
- - 242-page black and white paperback
- - Grades PreK-12
- - For your classroom, centers, daycare, home, homeschool, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.